Well, it’s official! The Punch Drunk Soul Podcast has launched! You can view and subscribe to it on iTunes right now!
To celebrate I’m giving away a TON of high vibe goodies to one lucky winner…will it be YOU? To enter, follow the instructions below and don’t forget to SHARE with friends and family because for every friend you refer, you get EIGHT additional entries!
This prize pack is perfect for anyone looking to start a new chapter in their life, explore a new side of themselves, become more self-aware and open themselves up to fully aligning with their true self and soul. It’s basically everything you need to get started on or continue your personal growth journey to a happy and fulfilled life!
About the prizes:
- 1 year Headspace App subscription ($95 value) – Headspace is my favorite app for anyone looking to make a habit out of meditation. It’s what I personally used for about a year to help me learn and solidify my meditation practice. Now I meditate every day without fail and it has completely changed my life.
6 books (Big Magic, The Universe Has Your Back, The Power of Now, Light is the New Black, Daring Greatly, The Icarus Deception) (approx. $80 value) – These are the books that have had the biggest impact on my personal growth and spirituality journey. I’m so excited to give them all to one lucky winner!
- One $50 Lululemon gift card -My favorite brand of workout and yoga gear. Let’s face it, who couldn’t use some lulu bucks?
- Moon Juice Spirit Dust ($30 value) – One of favorite additions to my morning and evening healthy hot chocolate or tea. This adaptogenic elixir helps maintain healthy systems for superior states of clarity, relaxation and bliss.
- A Trio pack of Philosophie Superfoods’ Cacao Magic, Green Dream, and Berry Bliss Superfood and Protein Blends ($37 value) – These superfood and protein blends are the most fun new additional to my pantry. I love mixing the Cacao magic into my healthy hot chocolate to make it even healthier ;).
- One clear quartz necklace from @HumbleWarriorDesigns ($20 value) – Clear Quartz is the most versatile healing stone among all crystals. Quartz is the most powerful healing stone of the mineral kingdom, able to work on any condition. Clear Quartz is known as the stone of power and amplifies any energy or intention. It also protects against negativity, attunes to your higher self, and relieves pain. In other words it’s the perfect crystal for everyone.
- One detoxifying houseplant from @Trippin.On.Plants ($20 value) – Made with love from a good friend in Los Angeles, this little houseplant is more than just a pretty face. It also absorbs toxins in the air like formaldehyde, benzene and xylene, so you don’t have to. So nice of it, don’t you think?
- One Yoga Design Lab yoga mat ($54 value) – One of my favorite yoga mats for its beautiful design and machine washability! Luxurious and absorbent sueded microfiber (made of recycled plastic bottles!) bonded to a natural tree rubber base gives you the sweaty grip of a towel and the cushion of a yoga mat. Best used in sweaty yoga conditions or sprayed down with a little water before class.
- One “Passion” doTerra essential oil roller and one “Passion” doTerra lotion from @HappyHealthyJoe ($56 value) – Have you lost your why, your mojo, your passion? Too much of even a good thing can become predictable and boring over time. doTERRA Passion Inspiring Blend of spice and herb essential oils will help you rekindle excitement in your life. These Passion products will help ignite feelings of excitement, passion, and joy and counteract negative feelings of boredom and disinterest.
- One 50ml tin Oulis-Ointment ($27 value) – One of my new favorite beauty products! Those of you that know me know I don’t use much in terms of makeup or skincare, so when I find something I like, I sing it from the rooftops! This all purpose beauty balm can be used on anything from dry skin, eczema, cuts, burns, diaper rash, just under makeup, you name it! It’s all natural and made with a few simple ingredients including olive oil, chamomile and bees wax.
- One self-exploration journal ($15 value) – Journaling is an important part of the self-awareness and alignment process, but sometimes it’s tough to begin if you’re not much of a writer. To get you started I wanted to include this fun journal with self-reflecting prompts.
- One Major Arcana candle ($25 value) – The same candle I used to begin my new self-discovery journey just one year ago. The Fool candle, stands for new cycles, new journeys, or beginning anew. You do not need to worry, let go of fear. Stop making excuses or waiting for everything to be perfect, it is time to act. Take a leap of faith. Put your trust in the universe and know that you will be taken care of. Light the candle, anoint yourself with the included oil, meditate, repeat.
What are you waiting for?! Enter now!